Tpo 47 Integrated essay

Tpo 47- Integrated essay

Recently ther has been a ton of debate as to determine that pterosaurs were capable of fly. More specifically, in regards to the passages, the writer puts forth idea that pterosaurs were not capable of powered flight. In the listening passages, the lecturer is quick to point out there are some seriuos flaws in the writer's claims. In fact, the professor believes that pterosaurs could have fly, and addresses, in detail, the trouble with each point made in the reading text.

First and foremost, the author states that powdered flight requires a lot of energy that impossible to cold-blooded animals, and also to pterosaurs ,since pterosaurs are reptiles. The professor ,in the same field, stands in a firm opposition to this point. For example, she says that pterosaurs might have been warm-blooded discovered from recent fossils of pterosaurs.

One group of scholars, represented by the writer, thinks that heivy weight of pterosaurs made it hard to fly. The speaker, however, addresses the claim when she states that pterosaurs' hollow bones are lighter that what its been expected. She goes on to say pterosaur weights low despite its large body frame.

Finally, the author wraps his arguments by positing that pterosaurs' small and weak muscle, and weight made it hard them to take off from the ground. In addition, he mentions birds, running to gain speed to do so called action. The lecturer, nevertheless, takes issue with the claim by comending that pterosaurs use four limbs to run fast enough to launch into the air differing from birds- use only hind limbs to speed up.