Tpo51

Tpo51

The professor discusses elephant behaviors, and she refuses points which outlined in the reading,and gives some reasons.
First, the reading passage states that, elephants are aware of the exact time to end of their life because when they become old and weak, they go near the water. In contrast, the professor rejects this idea, and she explains that, when elephants become old enough and weak, it is really difficult for them to eat hard vegetation. actually, they should eat soft vegetation, and this kind of vegetation is found near the water, so because of this reason they go near the water, and it is called elephant graveyards.
Second, the reading claims that, elephant have artistic ability because they can hold a paintbrush. On contrary, the professor refuses this reason, and she says that, they can hold a paintbrush just because of their trainer. actually, they do not use paintbrush, they are too sensitive, and when trainers use paintbrush, and encourage elephant to use it, elephant use paintbrush just because of trainers not based on their ability.
Third, the reading passage indicates that, elephant fear of mice, and whenever they see mice, they will away from them. On the other hand, the professor rejects this reason, and says that, they fear of mice because mice are not familiar to them in the natural environment. actually, elephant in the zoo do not fear of mice because mice and elephant are familiar with each other, and it do not mind them.