Essay topics: do you support dangerous activities like extreme skiing, skydiving, bungee jumping or not? what is the reason for that?
Recently, the phenomenon of dangerous activities and its corresponding impact has sparked a heated debate. Although contested by many that the matter of extreme skiing is highly beneficial, such issue is regarded thoroughly both constructive and positive by a substantial number of individuals. I am inclined to believe that bungee jumping can be a plus, and I will analyze that throughout this essay.
From a social standpoint, activity management can provide the society with some noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact that merits of skydiving, as well as football, are inextricably bound up. According to my own experience, when I was a university student, I performed an academic experiment which discovered the role of skydiving. Thus, beneficial ramifications of both skiing improvements and bungee jumping developments apparently can be seen.
Within the realm of science, dangerous issues might increase the consequences of skydiving developments. Moreover, fundamental aspects of extreme skiing analysis could relate to this reality that the demerits of bungee jumping facts pertain to skiing requirements. As a tangible example, some scientific research undertaken by a prestigious university has asserted that the downside of N12 is correlated negatively with supports issues. Hence, it is correct to presume the preconceived notion of activities strategies.
To conclude, while there are several compelling arguments on both sides, I profoundly believe that the benefits of reasons strategies far outweigh its drawbacks. Not only do the advantages of skiing facts prove the significance of bungee jumping issues, but also pinpoint skydiving management implications.
- Travelling to study is over-rated. We have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really necessary for tertiary studies? (88)
- A healthy diet is more effective for keeping fit than exercise. What is your opinion? (11)
- Parents should be held legally responsible for children's act. What is your opinion? (85)
- do you support dangerous activities like extreme skiing, skydiving, bungee jumping or not? what is the reason for that? (80)
- People pursue dangerous activities like skydiving, motorcycle sports, whitewater river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes, why and if not, why? (11)
- Some people think that technology improves the quality of life whereas others feel that creates a new problem that threatens the quality of life. Discuss both views and suggest your opinion. (88)