Essay topics: The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems. So
who do you think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments,
organizations or each individual?
In this day and age, environmental problems, like global warming, natural calamities, and so forth, have become a debatable issue among people from all walks of life all around the world. Although protection of the environment by governments is regarded as thoroughly both positive and constructive by many individuals, there are a number of people hold an opposite view. I am inclined to strongly believe that the role of governments is more than of people and companies.
To begin with, there are a number of reasons why I support governments should take responsibility for the environment. First and foremost is that they can impose strict rules to preserve the environment. Secondly, it is occasionally argued that positive results about the issue are attributed to the fact that governments have more power. From my personal experience, When I was in a factory, the government imposed rules so as to reduce air pollution. Consequently, it is quite clear that governments' measures can lead to solving environmental problems.
However, there is no doubt that environmental issues can provide individuals with various negative outcomes. Despite this possibility, it is highly claimed that different diseases are related to air pollution. By way of example, a recent academic research conducted by Oxford University researchers in 2012 has shown that global warming is negatively correlated with released gases from factories. Thus, it is quite obvious that diverse illnesses can be caused by pollution and that is why individuals and companies also should get involved in preserving the environment.
To put it in a nutshell, while there are several persuasive arguments on both sides, I am of the opinion that governments play an imperative role in tackling environmental issues.
- Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace, so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (85)
- In town and cities, the large shopping mall should replace the small local shop. Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- The university will deduct the students' score for late assignments. Opinion and solutions? (88)
- The university will deduct the students' score for late assignments. Opinion and solutions? (85)
- Medical technology is responsiblefor the human's life expectancy. Towhat extent do you agree ordisagree? (77)
- Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss (88)
- Some people claim that public transportation should be free of charge. Do you agree? (88)
- should build more roads to facilitate car ownership? Agree or Disagree? (11)
- "More information available online so library books are useless." Agree or disagree with the statement? (88)
- Do you think driving and voting for youngsters below 25-year-old is necessary (88)