Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together Discuss both views and state your own opinion

Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.

One of the most conspicuous trend of today's world is the number people believing that the studying with different abilities students are good. There is widespread worry that this will lead to myriad of concerns in one's life. However, I do not entirely accept this and I will explain why in this essay.

There are number of arguments in favor of my stance. The most prepondarent one is that the students with different abilities can know about normal students, can not only contribute to understanding, but also lead to numerous other benefits in various field. Thanks to the wide range of advantages it offers, not only one can benefit more, when it comes to being effective, but can enhance the productivity and quality of their lives.

There are, however, some pitfall that can easily overwhelm potential benefit of disabled students. The primary one stems from the fact that by observing aforementioned trend, people have not reliased it gravity, but also gauged the magnitude of its repercussion when it comes to today's ever-changing lifestyle.

In the view of the argument outlined above, one can conclude that despite some drawbacks of students while studying with different abilities candidates are indeed too great to ignore.