Essay topics: Vegetarianism is a more ethical practice than eating meat.
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations.
The experience of work is more important than having a qualification? Do u agree or disagree?
Nowadays, there is an ongoing deliberation, vegetarianism is more ethical than eating animals meat, which attracted myriads of controversies and drawn the attention from the public. it can be agreed that, vegetarian diet don't harm any non-human life, and also support environment to grow. This essay will discuss why vegetarian food is over weight to non-vegetrain with my opinion.
At the outset, there are numerous reasons why not eating meat is more beneficial for everyone, and the most essential is that, vegetarian don't harm any animals which is also ethical practice, as well as rich in all nutritional values. As per recent survey conducted by Oxford University, 30% people converted their diet completely vegetarian. Thus, vegetarian food don't include slaughtering as well as also reach in all sense.
Furthermore, plethora of influential people also represents their views for vegetarian food which include their vitamin and protein values, and as per food experts, non-vegetarian argues for nutritional values from animal meat, which is myth and people can have the same amount of healthy food from vegetables. As per my experience, I converted my diet into vegetarian in college time after analysing vegetables can provide same benefits as compare to meat.
Agglomerating all points above, it can concluded that eating meat is not solution for healthy food and even its has harming to other spices, so better to have vegetables which is also ethical. As per my opinion, vegetables are more healthy, easy to cook, and offer same health benefits than meat, so converting vegetarianism is not harm rather its advantageous.
- Vegetarianism is a more ethical practice than eating meat.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations. (77)
- The experience of work is more important than having a qualification? Do u agree or disagree? (80)
- Do you think that place where the person grew up has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with examples. (80)
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion (77)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- Globalization has brought people closely together, especially in culture, communication and business field. What do you think? (88)
- What do you think about our environment considering the fact that there has been steady increase in pollution and affects like global warming are increasing as time is passing by? Are we under jeopardy? Is the humanity safe? (88)
- The space travel is fantastic these days and people are very fascinated towards it but there are many environmental problems in our planet that need to be resolved first. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or on environmental issu (77)
- Younger employees have more skills, knowledge and more motivated than older employees. To what extent do you agree or disagree, support your argument with your own experience? (80)
- Some universities deduct marks from students' works if given in late, what are your views and what action will you recommend to take? (80)