Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- What would you prefer buying a new home in countryside or renovating an old home? 96
- Should bullying be a crime? Why? Explain. 90
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
- It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom. 90
- The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed 90
28 in 30.