In 250 words or less provide an example of when your point of view differed from a teacher or employer during an evaluation of your performance How did you handle the situation

In 250 words or less, provide an example of when your point of view differed from a teacher or employer during an evaluation of your performance. How did you handle the situation?

Teacher or employer feedback has an influential and tremendous impact on our lives, full use of the opinion come from teachers or employer can bring benefit to our lives. When my point of view differ from a teacher or employer, I would not immediately accept or deny it, in contrary, I will try to explain the reason to my lecturer and get the feedback again, if they still oppose my opinion after my explanation I will find out the problem and correct it. I believe this is very important because sometimes we do not explained it clearly and lead to the misunderstanding.

Take myself as an example, during my first presentation in college study, my lecturer criticize about my fabric selection for a dress, I tried to explain my reason to lecturer but she still oppose it. While listen to her comment and suggestion I also went to do some research online and asked for the opinion from the staff of fabric textile shop. After researching, I selected few of the fabrics that is suitable for the dress and my lecturer finally approved it. This experience helps me understanding different type of fabrics in a shorten time at the same time I am very grateful to my lecturer because her advising help me find out my problem and improve myself.

Sentence: When my point of view differ from a teacher or employer, I would not immediately accept or deny it, in contrary, I will try to explain the reason to my lecturer and get the feedback again, if they still oppose my opinion after my explanation I will find out the problem and correct it.
Description: The fragment view differ from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace differ with verb, past participle

Sentence: I believe this is very important because sometimes we do not explained it clearly and lead to the misunderstanding.
Description: The fragment not explained it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explained with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Take myself as an example, during my first presentation in college study, my lecturer criticize about my fabric selection for a dress, I tried to explain my reason to lecturer but she still oppose it.
Description: The fragment lecturer criticize about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace criticize with verb, past participle

Sentence: While listen to her comment and suggestion I also went to do some research online and asked for the opinion from the staff of fabric textile shop.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to While and listen

Sentence: After researching, I selected few of the fabrics that is suitable for the dress and my lecturer finally approved it.
Description: The fragment the fabrics that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: This experience helps me understanding different type of fabrics in a shorten time at the same time I am very grateful to my lecturer because her advising help me find out my problem and improve myself.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to advising and help

-------------------

---------------------