I have learned from an advertisement that your company is in need of an auditor. I would like you to consider me of the position.
My name is Helen, a student of business college in Sichuan University, majoring in accounting. I am nineteen year old and would like to be an internship in your company this summer. I have learned accounting for whole four years and been the member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, one of most significant accounting professional groups in the world. I graduated from Sichuan University with excellent academic performance, ranking 1st in my class in course of four years and wining scholarship each year. I have been an internship in Deloitte, one of four biggest accounting company in the world, for 3 months, during which I gathered precious experience in practice work. Therefore, I am confident in my competence in professional skills.
Additionally, I have learned English for ten years and passed CET-SIX with high scores, which is of vital importance in my future work, I think. Besides, I am familiar with computer operation and office software and passed National Computer Rank Examination, which is necessary for a field based on computer. What's more, I am the first prize winner in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, which is a good way to improve my ability in mathematical analysis.
In a word, I have ready to be an auditor, and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your consideration.
- TPO-46 - Integrated Writing Task In the United States, medical information about patients traditionally has been recorded and stored on paper forms. However, there are efforts to persuade doctors to adopt electronic medical record systems in which informa 80
- TPO-02 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- TPO-43 - Independent Writing Task Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?-Interrupt and correct the mistake right away-Wa 73
- TPO-05 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.Use specific reasons and examples to suppo 3
- TPO-04 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 3
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 3.5 out of 6
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 248 350
No. of Characters: 1209 1500
No. of Different Words: 136 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.968 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.875 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.02 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 90 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 74 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 51 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 33 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.077 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.671 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.308 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.4 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.598 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.119 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5