- Some people think that technology is increasing distance between rich and poor people, some think the opposite. Discuss both the views. (73)
- Nowadays many young people are often spending their free time in shopping centres. This has a negative effect on the youths and the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (63)
- It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighbourhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (60)
- Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. (60)
- In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a good son or daughter in a family?
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- Some students study for classes individually. Others study in groups. Whichmethod of studying do you think is better for students and why?