Do you agree or disagree with the following statement If you do not make sure other people especially influential people or your employers know about your strengths and accomplishment you will never get successful in life

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishment, you will never get successful in life.

As some people may hold the view that showing off their powers and successes is the main element which leads to the more success; however, some others take an opposite viewpoint and believe that there is a list of factors which have the priority toward the power illustration to be the successful. I personally agree with the second belief. In the following paragraph I will delve into the most outstanding factors and reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reasons which persuade me to put forward this idea is the importance of creativity. As far as I am concerned, creativity is one of the main factors which pave the path to the success. A creative person has this ability to find an appropriate solution for the difficulty which he has faced, even without any definite image of that individual's abilities and strengths on the public’s mind. Thus, by decoding the problem with a proper key and solution provided by his broad imaginative mind it is lucidly obvious that he will be successful.

The second reason is the priority of education. According to the noteworthy intelligible research conducted in my country, approximately sixty nine percent of the well-learned bosses in Tehran are more successful; besides, these successes do have no any relationship with their depictions of powers to their employers. Consequently, this research and its conclusion fortify the importance of education toward the showing off the power. Indeed, if there is a sufficient amount of knowledge to harass and handle the problems there is no need to expose the strength and accomplishment.

The last reason which confirms the accuracy of my perspective is the financial ability to overcome the arduous situation and become the successful. Based upon the todays' lifestyles and values economic capability is one of the vital and cogent factors which shed light to success. For instance, if a manager with a lot of creative thoughts, powers, and brilliant experiences in the past faces the financial crisis, it will be inevitable to overcome this dilemma and become a successful boss, because the money is vital element which opens most of the fetters of today’s life. Hence, without a sufficient economic advocate it will be abortive to exhibit the power.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and factors lead to conclusion that informing others about the pervious success and power is not a suitable track the become successful. Other factors such as the creativity, education, and money are more critical in this scenario.

to be the successful.
to be the successful people.
to be successful.

because the money is vital element
because the money is the vital element

is not a suitable track the become successful.
is not a suitable track to become successful.

Sentence: To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and factors lead to conclusion that informing others about the pervious success and power is not a suitable track the become successful.
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word

------------------