The council of Maple County concerned about the county s becoming overdeveloped is debating a proposed measure that would prevent the development of existing farmland in the county But the council is also concerned that such a restriction by limiting the

The council of Maple County, concerned about the county's becoming overdeveloped, is debating a proposed measure that would prevent the development of existing farmland in the county. But the council is also concerned that such a restriction, by limiting the supply of new housing, could lead to significant increases in the price of housing in the county. Proponents of the measure note that Chestnut County established a similar measure ten years ago, and its housing prices have increased only modestly since. However, opponents of the measure note that Pine County adopted restrictions on the development of new residential housing fifteen years ago, and its housing prices have since more than doubled. The council currently predicts that the proposed measure, if passed, will result in a significant increase in housing prices in Maple County.

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the prediction and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the prediction.

In the process of deciding wether the inforcement of the supply of new housing will have any effect on Maple county or not, merely examining the effect of the same ban on other two county's and taking one as an analogy for proving the point is merely witches science. Various aftermath is needed to be studied and for both the county's and then relating one or other with more similarity will likely occur a detailed and scientific conclusion.

Taking the case of Chestnut county, it is but natural to ask about the demography of the city prior to ban and the current situation in order to ascertain the reasons for the modest increase of the price. It may have been that Chestnut might have been seeing a decline in population or stagnancy due to various factors such as people moving out in search of better oppurtunities, not that it failed to provide as it was a developed county but relatively speaking, other factors such as decline in population due to increasingly nuclear family with parents chosing to have only one child prior to earlier of having two, three. So in that case it is very much clear as to why housing price only registered a modest growth mainly ascribing to general increase in economy. Similarly one can say that increase in population in Pine county due to better job opurtunities, Climate, better infrastructure facilities would have tend to sore up the housing prices and due to prevaling ban, shaortage of supply entailing high prices. So once these question are answered and again applied to the current scenario of maple county , it can not be reasonably concluded to any stand.

The above situation is one of the many likely scenario, apart from that one more aspect needed to be considered is that what were the inflation rate prior to in both the county in question. It might well have been the case that housing prices in chestnut were ever so moderately increasing due to many factors such as poor climate, distance to major cities for job commuting among many and the rates of Pine county already reaching sky high again due to all those favorable conditions and the trend follwing the ban is a mere extension. So if we now that if any of the above resons might hold true for the counties, then by studying the current prices and its inflamtion in maple county can give us a clear picture.

Again looking at the government strategies for the various activities to be carrired out in near future is also i critical factor in deciding wether the ban will have any balloning effect or not. There might have been the case that after the ban in Pine county there might have been various development work carried out by the government inits course of plan and similar development might not be happening in chestnut due a likely reason of optimum development . This would have led to intresting phenomena in which prices f housing in chestnut were already high due to earlier development work and furthur increase was not possible and In pine county various develoment would have increased the prices. Again examinig this questions along with the other discussed above might give us the reason for the said inflamation on both the county's and will help predict the outcome of such a propsed ban will have.

Sentence: Similarly one can say that increase in population in Pine county due to better job opurtunities, Climate, better infrastructure facilities would have tend to sore up the housing prices and due to prevaling ban, shaortage of supply entailing high prices.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and tend

Sentence: Again examinig this questions along with the other discussed above might give us the reason for the said inflamation on both the county's and will help predict the outcome of such a propsed ban will have.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and questions

Sentence: In the process of deciding wether the inforcement of the supply of new housing will have any effect on Maple county or not, merely examining the effect of the same ban on other two county's and taking one as an analogy for proving the point is merely witches science.
Error: inforcement Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It may have been that Chestnut might have been seeing a decline in population or stagnancy due to various factors such as people moving out in search of better oppurtunities, not that it failed to provide as it was a developed county but relatively speaking, other factors such as decline in population due to increasingly nuclear family with parents chosing to have only one child prior to earlier of having two, three.
Error: chosing Suggestion: chasing
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

Error: opurtunities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: prevaling Suggestion: prevailing
Error: shaortage Suggestion: shortage

Sentence: It might well have been the case that housing prices in chestnut were ever so moderately increasing due to many factors such as poor climate, distance to major cities for job commuting among many and the rates of Pine county already reaching sky high again due to all those favorable conditions and the trend follwing the ban is a mere extension.
Error: follwing Suggestion: following

Sentence: So if we now that if any of the above resons might hold true for the counties, then by studying the current prices and its inflamtion in maple county can give us a clear picture.
Error: resons Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inflamtion Suggestion: inflation

Sentence: Again looking at the government strategies for the various activities to be carrired out in near future is also i critical factor in deciding wether the ban will have any balloning effect or not.
Error: balloning Suggestion: ballooning
Error: carrired Suggestion: carried

Sentence: This would have led to intresting phenomena in which prices f housing in chestnut were already high due to earlier development work and furthur increase was not possible and In pine county various develoment would have increased the prices.
Error: intresting Suggestion: interesting
Error: develoment Suggestion: development
Error: furthur Suggestion: further

Error: propsed Suggestion: proposed
Error: examinig Suggestion: examining
Error: inflamation Suggestion: No alternate word