Essay topics: 1. No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author of prompt has adduced that the fundament of enhancement in any field requires the incorporation with knowledge and practice from other fields. This is a claim with which I generally do concur. Among the countless reasons and facts which give adherence to my standpoint, I would list the most conspicuous ones in what follows.
The first striking fact which should be highlighted is the current trend of knowledge is the interdisciplinary one, which is based on the interconnection between the various fields of science. in this case, possessing a comprehensive cognition over the different topics could be an effective way of getting information. This fact is also verified by a noteworthy intelligence study conducted in my place. According to this reliable study, during the last decade, the knowledge has converted from a sole-focused science to multi-branched one. For instance, while in the past the civil, mechanical, electrical engineering and architecture were separated and were considered irrelevant and unique courses, during the last five years, a field of building science which covers entire four fields has appeared. In this scenario, focusing merely to one field such as civil engineering will be backward; since this understanding is lacking from the required rearing from the other three fields. Therefore, nowadays' requirement obliges the person to have complete knowledge over the various fields.
Another equally crucial reason which should be considered is the importance of practice; indeed, the practice makes perfection. Thus, while a person had the chance of implementing his data in the realistic and practical world, he would get cogent comprehension from that field. An example which can shed a spotlight on the issue is my experience. I have a master degree in the field of civil engineering and I spent six years for this qualification. During these six years, whole contents discussed in the classes were the theoretical base, and my knowledge was publication I had read. However, while I enter the professional environment, I felt the exact difference between the two environments of university and execution. My knowledge was useless since there were lots of factors which worked against what was mentioned in the textbooks. I would not get those data until I have got the working experience. Consequently, a combination of knowledge and experiences is the base of advance in learning and perfection.
However, some people may believe that spending time for learning an unrelated task is a waste of time and energy. Although this belief seems logic in the first glance, it lacks a subtle point and overlooks the fact mentioned in the first paragraphs. The modern knowledge is forwarding to the amalgamation and combination of different fields. As a result, any irrelevant issue can be evaluated as a novel perspective to the current data, which proliferates and flourishes it to the further unknown areas and causes the advancement of science.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons and fact explicitly depict that the combination of theoretical knowledge with practice and understanding from other fields is helpful. Since the current science is multi-branches, the practice boosts understanding.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||varshith||42.5||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||wwwww||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Pranjali Pathak||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Navis||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||heshan007||58||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||smituparmar||62||Read full essay|
|8 months 5 days ago||KH50||83||Read full essay|
|11 months 2 weeks ago||pvamsi007||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||Shrinivaschavhan0029||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||tugglec||58||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)