Essay topics: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
Humans, by birth, require competition to motivate themselves to reach the peak of their abilities. However, in a globalized world that we live in right now, mutual cooperation is highly necessary for everybody. So, I agree with the claim that we should instill a sense of cooperation in our young generation.
One of the most essential characteristics of a good leader is that he gives as much importance to the views of his opponents as he gives to those of his own. This is even more vital in the case of leading the government, which is basically leading the country itself. Constructive criticism between the government and the opposition is certainly beneficial for the country, but, sadly, in the attempt to demean each other in the eyes of the general mass, both parties completely forget that and just blindly blame each other. As a result, the sufferings of the citizens such as poverty, unemployment, terrorism etc. go unnoticed. Therefore, if we teach our youth to cooperate with each other right from the beginning, this will assist them in learning to respect other people's opinions and work hand-in-hand with them for the betterment of the country and themselves, when they grow up and go on to lead the country.
In addition to that, the growth of different industries depend on each other a lot. In fact, their fates are interconnected with each other in many ways. For instance, an automobile industry requires several other industries to provide them with many necessary components such as tires, nuts and bolts, materials for the passenger seats etc. If there is any miscommunication between the industries due to stiff competition and the supplying industry doesn't provide these components on time, then ultimately the automobile industry would suffer tremendously. So, in such cases, mutual cooperation is very important.
However, there are a few merits of instilling competition in the youth as well. One such merit is that competition normally tends to bring out the best in human beings. In the attempt to transcend each other, humans achieve the unthinkable. The competition between the American and Russian scientists for the space expeditions in the 1960s can be cited as an example here.
Although, a healthy competition is a good thing, cooperating with each other can be far more important for the success of different entities.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 57 min ago||saint1729||79||Read full essay|
|5 days 11 hours ago||Bibek Shrestha||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Shubham025||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 day ago||praddy pohare||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||dag||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||anuroopg||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||DAISY CHANG||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 days ago||Alice Nila Rajavel||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Alihussain||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||mb94||58||Read full essay|
- Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuits. (50)
- A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled foo (54)
- The first step to self-knowledge is rejection of the familiar.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your p (58)
- The following argument was made in a newspaper editorial:“The autonomy of any country is based on the strength of its borders; if the number of illegal immigrants entering a country cannot be checked, both its economy and national identity are endangere (41)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (50)