A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

The idea that all students should study the same curriculum may initially be perceived as an unquestionable good idea which gives students from all regions have the same chances to acquire a decent education. This is embodiment of egalitarian ideas which create a core western society. However, the possible consequences of the implementation of the policy probably may be disappointing owing to the fact that fulfillment of it may hurt interests of some students who have bright possibilities or suffer from learning disability.

First of all, the idea of having the same national curriculum seems to be positive, the gravest advantage of this proposal is that all children from different parts of a country will have similar opportunity to acquire knowledge. This policy may lead to alleviating of troubles of children who move from one area to another with parents. For instance, if family has to change the place of living due to a necessity to find a work place which will give a decent income, the children of the family will be easily adapt to new conditions at school due to the fact that all program are similar and therefore the knowledge acquired previously is adequate to a new situation.

Additonally to it, the same national curriculum ensure that all students are adequately prepared to standartized test such as the SAT. In today's system of education importance of such test has increased and therefore, it is an essential factor of students' success to be able to prepare for it. The same nationwide curriculum will ensure that all children are sufficiently prepared to the tests.

Unfortunately, the implementation of the policy may have some drawbacks as well. Due to the fact that the same curriculum is an egalitarian concept, it will not beneficial for bright and talented children who would not have an opportunity to develop their unique characteristics. For instance, a child who are prone to math and physics will not be able to learn beyond the school program unless the parents have a financial possibility to hire a personal tutor for the child.

Moreover, the policy will create difficulties for students with learning disabilities. These persons have already suffered to absorb the taught material and thus they need to be able to study program which will be created with respect to their demands and possibilities. Otherwise, they will not be able to study with others.

Finally, we know that the same national curriculum possesses some advantages as well as drawbacks. How can we overcome the negative facets of the implementation of the policy and preserve the beneficial ones. The answer is simple we need to create a core course with themes which should be taught nationwide but give teachers room to adopt the curriculum for needs of their students.

which gives students from all regions have the same chances to acquire a decent education.
which gives students from all regions the same chances to acquire a decent education.

This is embodiment of egalitarian ideas
This is the embodiment of egalitarian ideas

a child who are prone to math
a child who is prone to math

Sentence: The answer is simple we need to create a core course with themes which should be taught nationwide but give teachers room to adopt the curriculum for needs of their students.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and room

No. of Words: 461 while No. of Different Words: 20

-----------------------