Essay topics: A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. Supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be preferential and explain how these examples shape your position.
The author suggests that all the students of a nation should study the national curriculum until they enter college. I disagree with this because all the students are not of same caliber. further, since they will study different curriculum in college, the students should start preparing from at The early stage.
First, All at The students do not have same, interest. s some are interested in mathematics, some are in History. the if they study same, curriculum, at The students by will not BE of Able to UTILIZE Their Full potential. at The student the WHO is More interested in mathematics, should study a curriculum that emphasizes on mathematics. if he is forced to study a curriculum that doesn't have any mathematics, he may lose interest in study.
Second, the students will study different curriculum in college. So, the early stage of study should prepare for their college curriculum. if a student gets himself admitted into an engineering college, but doesn't have a good background in mathematics, he will suffer a lot. similar a student of medical college should have a elementary knowledge on biology. this may not be possible if all the students study same curriculum before college.
One may argue that if the students study same curriculum before college, it will be easy to Teach them. since all the teachers are not same, it is not true.
In conclusion, a nation should not require all students to study the same national curriculum. since each student has different interest and different caliber, their curriculum should also be different until they enter college.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 16 hours ago||mina25821||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Animesh15||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||shru005||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||smithsm951||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 days ago||todd||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 days ago||todd||66||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||evanlu||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||fall sky with b...||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||apurwar||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||apurwar||70||Read full essay|
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (83)
- According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies a (34)
- "Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station's coverage of (60)
- We learn our most valuable lessons in life from struggling with our limitations rather than from enjoying our successes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your posit (50)
- To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to addre (50)
- Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. (83)
- Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoni (58)
- Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your pos (58)
- Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the exposure problems of the future. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain you (50)
- Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach. [Specific Task Instruction: Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain (50)