Essay topics: People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
One of the most significant stride for any task is the decision taking mechanism. If the decision taken about the problem or task whatsoever, it can initially predict the result. Therefore the success in any solution based on the perfection in decision making, and it should not be influenced by emotion rather than logical thinking.
Being a rational being, human has their intrinsic characteristics to approach any challenge they face. In this regard, they always should contemplate thoroughly, considering all the pros and cons of their decision to finalize that. Devoid of this fastidious analysis, all the efforts made afterwards can go to vain. For instance, all the scientific invention heretofore has been resulted from the rumination and thoroughgoing analysis of every aspect of an experiment. In this case, however erratic the results were, if the scientists, otherwise came into conclusion from heart, the ramifications would not be same. It would be just another hypotheses generated from their heart, not any perfected conclusion. Therefore, rational thinking should always pervade.
Moreover, medical science also bolsters the claim of logical thinking rather than driven by emotion. A poignant doctor can never be successful in his practice if he takes every decision on emotion basis, perhaps even, he would exacerbate the patients existing condition. In reality, a doctor must be stalwart in his thinking, performing every task punctiliously rather than emotionally. Likewise, in corporate world, every business mastermind has taken their decision on market basis, not according to what their heart said. Consequence of the opposite cause would not be this modern globalized world.
Nevertheless, we can not deny that we should sometimes make decision from our heart. There are cornucopia of circumstances where it prevails, as such, our relation problems, our family problems. Although, we should not let emotion drive us always, sometimes it helps us wonderfully. A scion of a family has to decide whether he will abandon his parents after he turns eighteen or not because of fulfilling his dream - considering his parents turned feeble - a hard choice to make, for example. There are similar cases in our surroundings which we have to solve emotionally.
In short, lauded as the most intelligent species of all kind, we should, therefore, definitely choose our paths, decide anything not just on mere emotional thoughts, rather than reasonable thinking.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||GREprep021219||79||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||rajeshrawal||50||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||amusnakate||33||Read full essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||Hitzee||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||kholiya.kamlesh||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||pawan shinde||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||ez2412||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 14 hours ago||Navis||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Sakshi Boni||54||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Abhiram||50||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (81)
- In the United States, employees typically work five days a week for eight hours each day. However, many employees want to work a four-day week and are willing to accept less pay inorder to do so. A mandatory policy requiring companies to offer their emplo (80)
- " Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks. "Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, (70)
- "Manned space flight is costly and dangerous. Moreover, the recent success of a series of unmanned space probes and satellites has demonstrated that a great deal of useful information can be gathered without the costs and risks associated with sendin (66)
- "Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas in which the disease is detected.However since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations,we cannot (69)
- "All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary." (66)
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station.“Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to nationalnews and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of thecomp (57.5)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until theyenter college.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation above andexplain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing an (83)
- An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be p (58)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos (79)