People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

This topic is quite contentious one. While some may agree on this topic, some may disagree too. Many people take certain decisions with their heart rather than thinking logically with their mind. Such people get into the trouble afterwards. So, I think that the people who make decisions based on emotions are poor decision makers.

I have seen many people taking important decisions emotionally without even thinking about the consequences and later on they regret for their decision. Firstly, take an example of everyone's life's essential character- Mother. She always takes decisions based on her emotions when it comes to her child. A child wanted to go away from home for higher studies and for better future scopes but his mother got emotional when she came to know about this and she did not allow her child to go away from her and afterwards she tried to convince everyone giving some logic. But this decision of mother, affected his entire life. That child could have approached new horizons of success if his mother would have allowed him to go out.

Secondly, take an example of a couple. There happened a little misunderstanding between a husband and his wife. They did not think logically and did not try to sort out that problem, rather in emotions they decided to divorce each other. At the time of separation they gave some worthless logic but after many years of recluse, they realized that rather they would have thought logically and solved the problem by that time only.

Once, Einstiene was performing some experiment on cats. He had two cats, a big one and a smaller one. He had to pass them through one wall. So, he created a big hole for a big cat and a small hole for the smaller cat. But there was no necessity to make two holes. A smaller cat can pass through the big hole too. Einstine must have taken this decision emotionally thinking about the comfort about both the cats.

Above all examples indicates only one thing that the people who takes decisions emotionally and try to corroborate it with some logic, has been proved as poor decision makers. So, it is advisable to think logically rather emotionally before taking any decision. Logically taken decisions prevent us from a feeling of contrite.

This topic is quite contentious one
This topic is a quite contentious one