Some people believe that in order to be effective political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently c

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented

In this assertion, the author is describing the two different quality of leaders, I am partially belive the thought, that leader have to listen the public choice but alos have to make sure about the overall effect of that desicion;
Our past have present some examples of leaders who were stict to their principles and did best for sake of people. As an example, Mahatma Gandhi who were without secrifising the principle of non violence make his public free from being slave though to achieve this he had gone through so much pain and opposition but without affecting he just did what he belived was true at that time. Which is greatly examplify the leader who belives in their moral and values.
Nevertheless, there are chance of being rude leader to if the leader just ignor the public view’s; like an hypothitical example, in one city the public have choose one leader who can bring revolution in that city in sense of technology , architecture, education, and so on. However, that leader after electing, just did nothing to improve the condition of his public. Though, he gave so may hopes to everyone to get their votes. Because of negleting the people opinion and their requirments he have to face failer in his next election.
Sometimes, politicians want to elect to become ruller on public to get the all powers and position – As arrogant king. But history have proved that any of this kind of supercilious leader always have face defeat at the end. Like, Adolf hitler though he was not appointed as a politician he ruled all over the world almost, by ruining the life of people by being such ostreperous leader ever. Still he is famous for is hostile behaviour and bad did. But just like “coin have two side” every people have that too. Even the public who support first may be oppose later because of leader fails to fulfill their selfish desire.
There a chance of people going against the leader at first but if a leader belive in his morals and values and have confidence on the action he take that it is for sake of people benefit only, then at the end people are going to have a faith in him too when the see the outcomes of the action.
At the end, leader have to faith in his or her thoughts and also have to listen his or her public opinion too before making ant decision.