Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The human species, much like his primate relatives, is a problem solving organism, for the last 50000 years, has been excelling in problem isolation, identification and solving. From the use primordial tools to space exploration and into the information age, where any whim can be answered within seconds through smartphones, holding more computational power than the Apollo lunar spaceship has ever had.
Science and technology are ever perpetual fields, aiming at making our lives better through solving problems, be it in medicine, transportation or for the pure need of spreading knowledge.

Advances in technology are aimed at simplifying our lives, yet any new technology, regardless of its integration time into society, may solve old problems and with it - new problems might rise. For example, a juxtaposition of the advancement in automobiles and its integration into the society fundamental structure - once a new promising technology at the verge of the 1900s, driving today has become a cumbersome task, involving standing at traffic, hours at a time. One might say this issue could be solved through newer technological advancements - such as a the super highway, new upper trains, and perhaps, from the convoluted domains of science fiction - teleportation. This is an example through which a generalized idea can be formed - technology might bring new complexities - and newer technology always has been the solution.

Technological advancement is a term that is incorporated in any human society and is the product of our problem solving capability. Generally speaking, one could argue technology solves most problems, while, as a bi-product, produce new ones. The introduction of mass farming has been able to feed the mouths of millions and yet, initially, pesticides such as the DDT, have brought horrific problems to child and mother health, even if this has been the product of keen manufactures and lack of government regulation on the public health. However, since we as society keep advancing - this technology has been, if not perfected, been brought to the high standards and kept under regular governmental regulation. Thus, the perpetual problem solving hive mind, keep on creating new solutions, always chasing to minimize the issue of the naturally unexpected, unplanned bi-products.

However, our lives has become more complicated, one might say, by the need to understand technology itself, in order to solve these new problems, that ironically, originated through technology itself. One must pass through years of basic education, only to go through college, perhaps a master and a doctoral degree, only to eventually arrive to a point at which one can truly understand how advanced science really is. It cannot be argued this complexity is a bad concept - but merely a reflection of the structure of human gained knowledge pyramid. Once such knowledge had been gain, science has received another soldier to its ranks, ready to attack modern problems, to better our lives.

In sum, technology in many ways has introduced many new complexities, yet most of them are products of scientific advancements on one hand and some are mere residues, problems rising naturally by the integration of technology into human society.

our lives has become more complicated,
our lives have become more complicated,