As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

Contrary to the view expressed in the statement, I disagree with the statement that more knowledge lead to things become more complex and mysterious but not more comprehensible.

Firstly, knowledge, consisting of theories that are deduced or concluded from fact or phenomenon with valid verification and proof, allows us to practically interpret things and improve our understanding to things thus to make it sense. For example, the Energy Conservation Theory allows us to realize that if we want to reach the mountain with higher altitude, the more energy we have to spend on climbing in order to convert kinetic energy to potential energy proportionally. And we can be precaution and prepare in advance for to what extent we need to spend extra energy. Hence, by acquiring more knowledge, we will be able to make things and the world more reasoning and comprehensible and it can alleviate complex and mysterious.

Secondly, the more knowledge we acquire, the more chance we will be incited and enlightened to think broadly and deeply to dig out related knowledge extensively thus enable us to view things more comprehensively. Take mathematics for instance, after acquiring the knowledge of arithmetic and data compilation, and then we are able to learn extensive knowledge such as Statistics and Accounting. With this further acquisition, we can apply this knowledge to while reading financial report and interpret those large quantities of numbers on the report. By acquiring more knowledge, we are able to look into things with insight and gain comprehensive analysis.

Some people may contend that more knowledge will increase the possibility of things become more complex and mysterious. It is may be the fact that it does take time to absorb large amount of knowledge emerging day by day, however, once our brains have processed and sorted these knowledge into our own, it becomes understandable and applicable. Take Statistics for example again, the stander deviation and median might have not been entitled practical meaning if we just take it as the result of calculation deduced from theory. Instead, if we apply these number to practical field such as manufacturing process, demographic allocation research, financial report, we can analysis and take further examination on these outcome and to infer various and boarder views on it.

For the above reasons, it is reasonable to believe that acquiring more knowledge, things will become more comprehensive but not complex and mysterious.

And we can be precaution
And we can be in precaution

Sentence: With this further acquisition, we can apply this knowledge to while reading financial report and interpret those large quantities of numbers on the report.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and while

Sentence: Instead, if we apply these number to practical field such as manufacturing process, demographic allocation research, financial report, we can analysis and take further examination on these outcome and to infer various and boarder views on it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and analysis

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------