You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.
Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,
• describe the situation
• explain your problems and why it is difficult to work
• say what kind of accommodation you would prefer
I am writing to let you know the difficulties I am facing ever since I moved into room 37 in the west wing hostel. I am the new football coach here and need to wake up by 4:00 AM every morning to train students. The room you have allotted to me is already occupied by another sophomore from this college. I am feeling uncomfortable to live along with students.
Main problems: there is pandemonium in the room; he brings his friends to party sometimes and the room echoes with loud conversations or music which makes me restless in the nights. I often work late as I have to supervise the playground maintenance which starts in the late evenings and the gates close by 10:00 PM for everyone which makes it impossible to live here.
Hence, I request you to change me to the faculty accommodations at the earliest. Please inform me once there is a room availability. Until then, I am shifting my stuff to my friend’s place which is close by.
- A restaurant has placed an advertisement for waiters and waitresses in your local newspaper Write a letter to the restaurant applying for the job In your letter explain what you are currently doing describe your suitability for this area of work say when 63
- You are studying for a qualification and you would like some time off.Write a letter to your manager. In your letterAsk for some time off to complete a qualification.Mention what you will do during your time off.Say how the qualification will help your co 78
- You have seen an advertisement for a community college that needs teachers for night classes.Write a letter to the community college. In your letter:say which advertisement you are answeringdescribe which course(s) you want to teach, and what it/they woul 89
- There have been several complaints about the reception area. Your manager has asked you to suggest how to improve reception area.Write a letter to your manager. In your letterDescribe the complaints that have been madeSay why the reception area is importa 87
- You are a news paper editor who found out that IELTS Writing test is misconducted Write a personal blog online narrating the problem with this exam and stating what course of action you are going to take Minimum 250 words 81
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 9, column 75, Rule ID: ADVERB_WORD_ORDER
Message: The adverb 'sometimes' is usually put before the verb 'party'.
Suggestion: sometimes party
...m in the room; he brings his friends to party sometimes and the room echoes with loud conversat...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
hence, if, so, then, you know
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 1.0 4.92783505155 20% => OK
Conjunction : 4.0 5.05154639175 79% => OK
Relative clauses : 4.0 3.03092783505 132% => OK
Pronoun: 22.0 32.9175257732 67% => OK
Preposition: 27.0 26.3917525773 102% => OK
Nominalization: 1.0 3.85567010309 26% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 825.0 937.175257732 88% => OK
No of words: 177.0 206.0 86% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.66101694915 4.54256449028 103% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.64748333727 3.78020617076 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.80861999221 2.54303337028 110% => OK
Unique words: 113.0 127.690721649 88% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.638418079096 0.622605031667 103% => OK
syllable_count: 251.1 290.88556701 86% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 1.0 0.824742268041 121% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 1.0 1.44329896907 69% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 10.0 12.6804123711 79% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 17.0 16.3608247423 104% => OK
Sentence length SD: 51.1953122854 44.8134815571 114% => OK
Chars per sentence: 82.5 76.5299724578 108% => OK
Words per sentence: 17.7 16.8248392259 105% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.9 4.34317383033 67% => OK
Paragraphs: 3.0 4.29896907216 70% => More paragraphs wanted.
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 4.0 7.41237113402 54% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 1.0 1.49484536082 67% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 5.0 3.94845360825 127% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.200254744245 0.216113520407 93% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0747565377423 0.0766984524023 97% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.062251872808 0.0603063233224 103% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.12475732427 0.12726935374 98% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0195357531896 0.0580467560999 34% => Paragraphs are similar to each other. Some content may get duplicated or it is not exactly right on the topic.
automated_readability_index: 9.4 8.37731958763 112% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 71.14 70.7449484536 101% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.6 7.45979381443 102% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.45 8.71597938144 108% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.16 7.59969072165 94% => OK
difficult_words: 30.0 41.2886597938 73% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 11.0 8.62886597938 127% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.8 8.54432989691 103% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.