You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or try to get a job You think he she should get a job Write a letter to this friend In your letter 1 say why she he would not enjoy going to college 2 explain wh

You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
1.say why she/he would not enjoy going to college.
2.explain why getting a job is a good idea for him/her
3.suggest types of job that would be suitable for him/her

Dear Nadine,
it's been a while hearing from you. As you know, the Whereabouts of my office were far away from my house, so I have decided to rent a flat nearby my office. I would like you to come to visit my place next weekend.

I have been looking for accommodation near my office for several months. I finally succeeded in renting two bedrooms flat in Leytonstone. I took a sigh of relief when I have visited the flat, as it has been renovated recently. Its interior is the same as what I have dreamed of. I felt sky high when I found that it came with one spacious living room, two bedrooms, and a kitchen.

I apologize for writing you a bit late because I had been busy making my accommodation up to the mark. I bought new beds for bedrooms and sofas for the living room. Moreover, the rest of the interior has designed by my husband. I was amazed seeing his innate skills in interior design, and I hope you would also admire his efforts in making my flat a worth living place.

After shifting, I have invited some of my close friends. I hope you will come and would not resist appreciating our efforts for making this place spell bounded!

I hope to see you soon!
Yours Sincerely,

Yours faithfully,