Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is widely accepted that recent development in media aided sportsmen, earning a lot in comparison to other professionals. However, some people contradict with this trend. I believe proper attention is required about the demands regarding other occupations.

To begin with, sports world has expanded enormously in previous decades gaining media attention. Sports figures are considered celebrities in most parts of the world. Promoting their lifestyle via advertisements would eventually attract youth. Therefore it can be pivotal for future prospective. Another argument put forward, is that sports icons represent a country at international level. Hence, they deserve to be treated with respect and should earn comparatively higher.

Nevertheless a growing number of people oppose this situation and idea. Claiming professionals for instance doctors, engineers politicians and many more should be given as much benefits as a sportsman. Because of the hard work and the services they provide. Furthermore such changes would inspire youngsters to pursue careers in variety of fields. In addition to that, the intellectual vacuum created as a result of sports and showbiz swarming media, can be depleted by increasing the salaries of various professions consequently improving life standards of employees. Therefore making these fields pleasant and more tempting for the next generations.

To conclude, although sportsmen have a huge earnest currently. I believe if government scrutinize the situation and developed a proper income plan regarding competitive occupations. It would be fruitful for every individual and society.

It is widely accepted that recent development in media
It is widely accepted that the recent developments in media

Sentence: To begin with, sports world has expanded enormously in previous decades gaining media attention.
Suggestion: Refer to media and attention //should be 'media's attention'

would eventually attract youth.
would eventually attract youths.

No. of Words: 239 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

----------------------