Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes ofviolence increase. Capital punishment in essential to control violence in society.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of
violence increase. Capital punishment in essential to control violence in society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Crime and violence are the unwanted hiccups of the society. To deter the crime and violence in society, many people argue that capital punishment should be made obligatory while some people oppose this view point. In my opinion, capital punishment is the absolute need in the society in the present context. The argument will be analyzed in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, capital punishment definitely decreases the crime in society. Due to the fear of capital punishment, people try to avoid extreme nature of crimes such as murder, rape etc. For example, the rate of gang rape to the small children is exorbitantly high in Nepal. As there is no capital punishment in Nepal, criminals don't feel fear to do such shameful crimes. If there was the law of capital punishment in Nepal, we wouldn't have to hear so many bad news about gang rapes in Nepal.

The second reason for the capital punishment is that we feel free and secure in the society. When there is no capital punishment, we think twice while roaming outside due to the feeling of getting trapped in extreme nature of crime and violence. Furthermore, we don't feel secured to work in the night in the crime sensitive areas such as gas station, convenience store etc.

In conclusion, capital punishment is absolutely necessary in the society and should be implemented in all countries of the world for the extreme nature of crimes so that the statistics of the crime will be low and we feel free and secure in the society.

No. of Words: 259 350 //try to put one more paragraph in the essay body talking about why some people are against capital punishment.