1. In most of the countries, people prefer to live in a rented apartment rather than buying a home. What
are the advantages and disadvantages of living in rented accommodation?
Home is a place where you love spending time and feel refreshed and relaxed after coming a long tiring day at work place. In majority of the nations, occupants are considering renting a house rather than buying one, as a result of inflation all over the globe.
I would like to discuss about pros and cons of selecting a rented accommodation for raising your family and kids. First of all, as due to jobs people do not have enough time to maintain their own house, so they choose rented one, as they do not need to worry about the maintenance and fixing. In addition, people choose to dwell in societies where amenities are already provided for any problems happening in their apartment. Secondly, if renters need to relocate due to work, than it will be really convenient to vacate the apartment as its not your own. In addition to these factors, buying your own house is really expensive and now days, people do not want to take such commitment and liability. As buying your own dwelling involves taking home loan, therefore occupants tend not to get involved such complications.
Along with ample benefits, there are few disadvantages as well of living in a rented accommodation, for instance there will be interference from you owner, which you might not like. Sometimes, landlord can invade your privacy, which can be really annoying and frustrating. Moreover, if you think from assets perspective, rented apartment can never be your property. However, if you buy your own home, it will be your asset and you can think it of as future investment. Adding to all these cons, you may be restricted by your owner for instance, any modifications or additions to the apartment, policy on keeping pets.
To conclude, renting a home is a personal choice, but now days, this is the trend that instead of buying your own home, renting an apartment is easy and cheap which outweighs its drawbacks.
|2021-11-22||Niharika rani||78||Read full essay|
|2021-11-22||Niharika rani||78||Read full essay|
|2021-11-22||Niharika rani||84||Read full essay|
|2021-11-22||Niharika rani||73||Read full essay|
|2021-11-22||Niharika rani||56||Read full essay|
- Write about the following topic People attend colleges or universities for many different reasons for example new experiences career preparation increased knowledge etc Why do you think people attend colleges or universities You should give reasons for yo56
- You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment In your letter Describe the problem with the equipment Explain how this problem is affecting your wo81
- Art and music are considered some of the fundamental elements of society Do you think art and music still have a place in today s modern world of technology Should children spend more time learning art and music at school Write at least 250 words You shou73
- You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment In your letter Describe the problem with the equipment Explain how this problem is affecting your wo78
- Last Wednesday you flew from London to Vancouver When you arrived home you discovered that you had left your hand luggage on the plane Write a letter to the airline In your letter you should explain where and when you lost your bag what your bag looks lik73
Transition Words or Phrases used:
but, first, however, if, may, moreover, really, second, secondly, so, therefore, well, for instance, in addition, as a result, first of all
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 14.0 13.1623246493 106% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 12.0 7.85571142285 153% => OK
Conjunction : 12.0 10.4138276553 115% => OK
Relative clauses : 6.0 7.30460921844 82% => OK
Pronoun: 31.0 24.0651302605 129% => Less pronouns wanted
Preposition: 39.0 41.998997996 93% => OK
Nominalization: 16.0 8.3376753507 192% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1579.0 1615.20841683 98% => OK
No of words: 326.0 315.596192385 103% => OK
Chars per words: 4.84355828221 5.12529762239 95% => OK
Fourth root words length: 4.24917287072 4.20363070211 101% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.69584437149 2.80592935109 96% => OK
Unique words: 185.0 176.041082164 105% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.567484662577 0.561755894193 101% => OK
syllable_count: 488.7 506.74238477 96% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.60771543086 93% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 4.0 5.43587174349 74% => OK
Article: 0.0 2.52805611222 0% => OK
Subordination: 8.0 2.10420841683 380% => Less adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 1.0 0.809619238477 124% => OK
Preposition: 5.0 4.76152304609 105% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 14.0 16.0721442886 87% => OK
Sentence length: 23.0 20.2975951904 113% => OK
Sentence length SD: 30.5321008723 49.4020404114 62% => OK
Chars per sentence: 112.785714286 106.682146367 106% => OK
Words per sentence: 23.2857142857 20.7667163134 112% => OK
Discourse Markers: 9.92857142857 7.06120827912 141% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.38176352705 91% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 5.01903807615 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 8.0 8.67935871743 92% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 4.0 3.9879759519 100% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 2.0 3.4128256513 59% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.215207928058 0.244688304435 88% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0748918892865 0.084324248473 89% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0581966604479 0.0667982634062 87% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.14118102899 0.151304729494 93% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.039487146655 0.056905535591 69% => OK
automated_readability_index: 13.0 13.0946893788 99% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 56.59 50.2224549098 113% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 7.44779559118 42% => Smog_index is low.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 11.1 11.3001002004 98% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.09 12.4159519038 89% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.41 8.58950901804 98% => OK
difficult_words: 75.0 78.4519038076 96% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 13.5 9.78957915832 138% => OK
gunning_fog: 11.2 10.1190380762 111% => OK
text_standard: 12.0 10.7795591182 111% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 78.6516853933 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 7.0 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.