Essay topics: More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
Earth is a planet for all, but owing to human activities such as deforestation and animal poaching, wildlife is struggling to survive. It has driven away some of the species on the edge of extinction, while others are on the endangered list. This problem can be solved by making strict regulations by the government in order to protect the life of wild animals.
The major reason for the endangering of wild animal’s life is the deforestation. The population of the countries is burgeoning at such a fast pace that more land is required for creating dwellings for them. It has lead to the clearance of the forest areas and the loss of habitat of the fauna. Deprived of their natural environment, animals move to nearby cities or villages where they are often killed by the locals out of fear. Moreover, excessive poaching has also elevated the extinction of wild species. For instance, skin, fur and tusks of certain animals are used for creating fashion accessories like coats and bags, and also for illegal trading. It has resulted in an increasing hunting of wild animals.
The best way to solve the problem of disappearance of wildlife would be to enact stringent regulations regarding minimum forest area and hunting. The government should clearly define the boundaries where no human intervention be allowed and reserve a specified area for the habitat of near-to-extinction wild animals. There should be a complete ban on killing animals, by the hunters, for the sake of human desires. Moreover, it is high time to aware the public about the significance of the flora and fauna in our environment. Take, for example, a TV program that can motivate people to preserve wildlife and not to use products made up of them. Thus, disappearance of wild creatures can be controlled.
In conclusion, the government should tackle the escalating problem of extinction and endangering of certain wild animals by forming strict rules and regulations about the wild habitat and excessive poaching. If these measures are followed, we can surely make an earth a beautiful planet where all species co-exist.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||rexcor||67||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||Mahailey||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||rezamemar||67||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Priya Joshi||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||hoangnm||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||LiuSW1004||84||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 days ago||Abraham baghdo||56||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||kabir17||78||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||VT||78||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||nidhinvn||73||Read full essay|
- With the rise of e-books comes the decline in paper books. Some people see this as a good step while other do not. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? (78)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies and industry to move to regional areas outside large urban centers. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (73)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? (78)
- Success is often measured by wealth and material belongings. Do you think wealth is the best measure of success? What makes a successful person? (84)
- Most people agree that money cannot be happiness. Why is happiness difficult to define? How can people achieve happiness? (78)
- News plays an important part of most people’s lives. Why is news so important to people? Why is so much news dedicated to bad news? Should the news focus on good news instead? (73)
- More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem? (73)
- Overpopulation in many major urban centers around the world is a major problem. What are the causes of this? How can this problem be solved? (73)
- With the development of social media, more and more youngsters are being allowed unsupervised to access to the internet in order to meet and chat with their friends which can lead to potentially dangerous situations. What solutions can you suggest to deal (73)
- In many developing countries, there is a problem with declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction. What measures could be taken to prevent them? (78)