Essay topics: Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience
Children find different ways to indulge themselves for leisure activities. some young children play outdoor games while others find online and computer games more entertaining. however, is it more recommendable for them to take up activities that will eventually help them in their studies? In my opinion, striking a right balance between educational and recreational activity for free time will be the ideal.
To begin with, children should primarily look for purpose in their play time to build healthy habits which might contribute to their education in some way.It goes without saying that many educational applications on the android which have online games are customised to help children in learning useful skills. For examples, apps such as Livemocha and Italki teach students different minute elements of a foreign language while providing with the thrill they want at the same time. Moreover, they develop vital skills which enable them to build responses in real quick time as there is time constraint on the game to whcih he should comply. As a result, they can time themselves better in a test, perform well under pressure and have a sense of competition. By playing with someone from another country in real-time, they can broaden their perspective of the world and learn about the arts, culture, and music which can be a quite educating experience.
However, children also need to do activities that make them feel relaxed and entertained. Sometimes, playing games like ludo and a car race on a computer is permissible because they might find more fun in these activities. while they might not seem to contribute directly in imparting knowledge, children can develop essential qualities like improved eye-hand coordination and build interest for sports later in their life. What's more, playing sports in spare time is a good exercise which can help students become alert at studies.
Overall, taking part in both activities that make them enjoy themselves and more knowledgeable is equally important for the well-being of young people. They should, however, stay smart and keep from overdoing either one of them.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||berryabhisheksn||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||b.yousefi||84||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||HaseebAhmed_793||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||EELLeeee||78||Read full essay|
|4 months 4 weeks ago||mohamed osman aita||61||Read full essay|
|7 months 4 weeks ago||azhar46||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||bhatvishal@||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||saeed_S_1368||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||EugeneDubinchuk||69.5||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||Mitra||73||Read full essay|
- Some people think cars are the best way to get around a city, while others prefer cycling. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (84)
- Without capital punishment our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion?
- "Prevention is better than cure." Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood .The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are responsible for bringing child up. To what extent do you agree or disagree (73)
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- You are working for a Company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letterexplain why you want to take time off workgive details of amount of time you needsuggest how your work (73)
- Caring for our children is very important part of our society. Therefore all mothers and fathers should take a childcare training course. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people consider price as the most important thing to think about when buying a product (such as cell phone) or service (e.g. medical treatment).Do you agree or disagree? (61)
- Many people believe that social networking sites (such as Facebook) have had a huge negativeimpact on both individuals and society.To what extent do you agree? (89)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (61)