Businesses should hire employee for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Basically, employers should hire worker who are qualified to do in their companies and permit them doing there until they retire. In some countries especially industrial countries, companies normally employ people to do a job, but once they are not needed, the workers may be fired by employers. I highly agree with the latter case. In today's economy, it is not important to hire people for their whole life. The essential criteria for companies are an employee's speed, accuracy, performance, and skill. The only things that is not important for employers is an employee's honesty.

Because of competitive economy of the countries, companies employ young and energetic people.Whenever employers feel that the efficiency and performance of their employee is not acceptable they immediately fire him or her and even If they perceive that the expectation of employees is raising illogically, companies warn them about aftermath of their actions or even can fire them. Therefore, if these situations take place, there is no limitation that companies having the same worker for long years. Moreover, at first most of the companies employ people tentatively for a short time nearly a month. If workers qualify for a specific job, company will hire them; otherwise, they may dismiss from job.

Another point is that, nowadays, diversity of people's tastes are more and more, and they need high-quality and modern goods. In order to attract more customers, companies should frequently employ new staff with new innovations and ideas, and they do not need the previous workforces forever. In addition, the presence new workers definitely will change the atmosphere of workplace and make that the sense of involvement improve among workers.

Lastly, on the one hand, the presence of workers for a long years in a permanent job is not wisely, because they do not have a chance to discover their interests and talents. When they are fired by their work's master, they encounter new position and occupation and then decide which profession to follow. On the other hand, changing job a few times will surely accompany anxiety, concern, and consequences like these.

As far as I know companies have to fire old employees after hiring the new personal. This action should be done because of intense economic competition of factories and cooperation with each other, various tastes of customers, and creating new innovative schemes. However, this procedure may have terribly side effects in the short time.

The only things that is not important
The only thing that is not important

diversity of people's tastes are more
diversities of people's tastes are more

the presence new workers definitely will change
the presence of new workers definitely will change