Essay topics: Characteristics of a good roommate?
If anybody want to live with other people who are friend them or not, they should choose carefully.Because a roommate have different types of characteristics, some of these are important and some others not.I think choosing roommate is a decision-making process which must be done carefully.
First of all, honesty is good kind of behaviour for me and may be for others,people must be honest and the roommate too to each other, i think this is the most important characteristic in our world.For example, some people speak friends about their problems or their failures, these people usually be their roommates, these speakings must be in the secret.If the roommate be dishonest their secret information will be everywhere.
Also, the cooking or any other homework such like cleaning, washing etc. usually could be a problem, because there are not any people in the room in anytime, so roommates often could be hungry for that reason.There must be the person who can cook well.So, the roommate should know cooking.
In addition, some roommates could be in the same school, and may be the same class, some of them are clever but some are not.There are several hard school project in their lessons.So, they might need help from roommates.For that reason, if I would like to choose the roommate they should be clever.
Furthermore, i like fun and joke, sometimes i would like to join any social activities such as party, playing computer games etc.And sometimes i can invite my friends for doing these type of activities in my home or room.When i make the party in our common room my roommate would not be boring and annoyed, so my roommate would be a fun, and my roommate should be social.
In my opinion, there are four characteristics whose has roommates.The honesty, knowing homeworks, clever and social.
- Technology has changed the way we communicate, but not for the better. Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- A new acquaintance of yours is thinking about studying your native language. How would you convince him or her that this would be a good decision? (60)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term. (78)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school students ahould have at least one year to work or travel. It is better that attending university straight away. (73)
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? in today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. use specific reasons and examples to support your answ (73)
- Some people believe that museum should introduce the culture and civilization of their own country, while some others believe that museum should represent the culture and civilization of all nations. Which side do you agree with express your reason? (65)
- Many high school students are doing a lot of school work already, Some people believe that students should help their parents with household chores, since it‘s the best way to give them a sense of responsibility. (76)