Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Parents are heroes for their children. Children pay attention to the actions that their parents do, and try to imitate the same. Usually, parents are the people who spend more time with their peers. Many people consider that children might learn better with others than with their parents, others don't agree with this idea. I support the statement that ''parents are the most influential’’ and I based my arguments on some reasons that I will develop in the next paragraphs.

To begin with, parents have spent more time with their children than anyone else, thus, they understand their children's behavior. Sometimes, children start crying and nobody can calm them, except their parents. Children rely on their parents; even they behave different when they are out of the house. According to psychologists, the first five years of life are determinant in their development. In other words, this is the time when children watch their parents and learn the basic things to define their personalities. Therefore, parents are the best teachers because they are the model to define their children profile.

Also, children respond to parents better than they do with other people such as teachers or daycare staffs. Although schools and daycares have teachers who have earned a degree to work with children, children pay more attention to their parents. For instance, my little nephew Melany who attends to a public daycare everyday, she is an example of this. In the daycare, they have struggled to teach her how to spell her name, and although they have invested hours doing that, they have failed and the only person who could teach Melany was her mother. This clearly, illustrates the huge influence that parents have on their children's learning process.

I acknowledge that there might be some situations where children might learn better with a stranger instead of parents, but those situations are limited, and they only occur if the children have any behavioral problem that requires professional help.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers for their children because children spend more time with them, and also they pay more attention to parents than others.

parents are the most influential
parents are the most influential ones

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.