Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I think making an important decision should not be done individually. The reasons to support my viewpoint are elaborated on in the following paragraphs.
To begin with, making an important decision individually will lead to stress and tension. To be more specific, every person has some special and significant moments in his or her life. In this regard, it is very vital for people to make a accurate decision in order to improve the quality of their life or not be bothered in the future. It is no secret to anyone that when people make a decision by themselves they have been engaged in challenging situations to choose a best way. In fact, they endure a great amount of stress and pressure until they see their decisions consequences. On the other hand, should one use others experiences and knowledge in order to make a decision, they are able to reduce their stress their decisions' accuracy is higher than when they make a same decision alone.
Moreover, a person should never make an important decision alone since he or she cannot examine all the aspects of his or her decision. To put it other words, some people have not enough knowledge and information in certain areas. In this case, if people make decisions by their own, their decision may lead to unpleasant and unfavorable results. On the contrary, consulting a knowledgeable and experienced person, individuals will make a more accurate decision and will prevent unpleasant consequences. An example can shed some light on this issue. Nowadays, stock market is more amazing for juvenile since they think it is easy to increase their money in this market. In this case, consider a person who wants to increase his or her investment by buying stock. If he or she has not enough information in this area, his or her decision may lead to catastrophic disaster, and he or she may lose all his investment by choosing a wrong stock.
In conclusion, contemplating all the mentioned reasons and examples, I do believe that people never make a critical decision alone since a wrong decision will adversely affect his or her life.
- TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. (65)
- If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying (60)
- TPO26-It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ job. (70)
- TPO 8 - Integrated memoir that was written by Chevalier de Seingalt (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. (68)
- It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign country. (66)
- TPO 7 integrated: receiving the eco-certification in wood companies of United States (73)
- Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well. (70)
- In order to well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources. (73)