Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I agree with the statement that people should tell the truth in any relationship.

Firstly, being honest is the first step to create relationship. People won't make friends with each other when they cannot decide whether they are telling truth or not. Honesty is a really good personality that is an important element in people's reputation. No matter it is friendship, business bound, debt relationship, even romantic relationship, people would always welcome the truth and hate it when they are in blind. And lying would create a gap between counterparts in any relationship.

Moreover, always telling the truth could increase the speed of solving problems. Trying to hide the truth would lead to either the loss of efficiency or the loss of this relationship. It is quite common in business that one part want to gain more profit using asymmetric information they have, that is this information isn't share with each other. But the other part would try their best to get the same knowledge of the information. If they get the true knowledge, they would have waste lots of time and already lose the patience. If they haven't get the right knowledge, they would lose benefits, and after they find out, they won't want to cooperate with the other company again. There is a old Chinese saying that "Paper could not cover the fire", telling the truth would always be the better choice in the long run.

Furthermore, being honest means being responsible for the relationship. For example, your friend Lisa is wearing a tight dress and she is not sure whether she looks good or not. Many people may think telling other people they look bad would be impolite and could hurt the relationship, so the safe way would be lying to her and say "Lisa, you looks amazing!" But what if she wears that dress for a whole day and in the evening somebody told her that her bottom looks fat in that dress. She would be so upset and wonders why won't people tell her earlier. So, it is always better to tell the truth.

Need a conclusion paragraph.

Don't always use 'you, I, they' as the subject of a sentence. like:
If
they get the true knowledge,
they would have waste lots of time and already lose the patience. If
they haven't get the right knowledge,
they would lose benefits, and after they find out,
they won't want to cooperate with the other company again

--------------------