Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Change is the only thing that is constant in life. Changes happen every day, every minute and for this change we are the sole responsible. This is because we brought this change and I believe that no one would be less happy or less satisfied due to this change. To say, I disagree with the statement that the quick change of this world is making people less happy and less satisfied. I have few reasons to support my opinion which I would be exploring in my next paragraphs.
First and the foremost thing that is playing a key role to this change is advent of technology. Technology has brought us many things ranging from grass root to galaxies. That is to say that we have advanced in technology in such a way that we can analyze a microscopic bacteria and at the same time we can also observe the planetary motion in the sky. This tremendous change in technology has helped people in various ways. It has helped to lead a simple and convenient life. One simple example that would be appropriate is technology in cooking. Today eight out of ten homes would have microwave ovens. These ovens does the cooking work within in minutes that used to take hours in the past. The life has become easier, simpler and also faster. This means people are happy.
Furthermore, this advancement has helped people connect each other very easily. The advent of technologies in transportation sector, communication field has helped people to grow connections. People connect using cellphones, social media and other mediums. They connect each other and share ideas and knowledge. The transportation is also made easy nowadays. For example, my grandfather use to ride on bicycle to meet a person and convey the message. But today, connecting with people has become so easy that it cane happen with the a single click. That is we can send messages through phones or fly using airbus to connect with the people. Hence, this improvement has made people satisfied and also happy.
To wrap up, I totally do not support the fact that people today are less happy and less satisfied. In fact, this faster life has made our adaptable rate more because changes are happening everyday. It is making our lives more easier, simpler and efficient. For this people are happy and also satisfied.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||dentista1985||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 16 hours ago||Seema Modak||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||prayashpathak||90||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||M.S 2019||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||M.S 2019||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||sahar90o||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||raniamekhaiel||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 5 days ago||Neshat-ygn||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 6 days ago||mahan vahab kashi||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 6 days ago||mahan vahab kashi||76||Read full essay|
- TPO-11 - Integrated Writing Task A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature,novels, plays, and poems,than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for (85)
- Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- TPO-09 - Integrated Writing Task Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hy (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-08 - Integrated Writing TaskToward the end of his life, the Chevalier de Seingalt (1725-1798) wrote a long memoir recounting his life and adventures. The Chevalier was a somewhat controversial figure, but since he met many famous people, (73)
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing Task In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recyclin (73)
- TPO-05 - Integrated Writing Task As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand th (73)