Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.Use specific reasons and examples to support

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

No one can cast a shadow of doubt on this fact that every one in one’s life need to work and be useful in one’s private life for her mother, father, children or wife. Nowadays because of the social hard condition and the high expenses the people should work part time all of the days in the week while there are some jobs that you can work just some days in the week but full time. It depends on the people’s situation that which of them they prefer. But if I wanted to choose one of them I will prefer the less day and more hours. Reasons such as going to trip, attend some classes and so on are going to be discussed in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, when you should work just three days you will have four days for break. You can do a lot of things in that four days. For instance, if you would like you can attend some courses, for example if your major is computer engineering you might enter to the courses that are related to that such as image processing. Apart from this maybe you want to attend another classes for example sport classes. So you have four days free for work out, burn a lot of fat and shape your body.

Secondly, if your work days be three days in a row, you can concentrate more on your job. Further more sometimes it is probable you take daily project that you should finish them at the end of the day, so if your job be full time you have more time to finish the project.

On the contrary, the three days full time working has some disadvantages. For example when you should work for long hours in the day then your efficiency will be less than working for short hours. Consequently if your efficiency be more, your result will be better and your boss and colleagues will be more pleasant from your working.

To sum up, as I mentioned above, the advantages of working longer hours outweigh advantages of working short hours. So it is needless to say again that I prefer more longer hours than shorter hours.