If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

“The more invest, the more harvest”; and Iranian proverb used to say that. This statement comes true for employers obsessing to choose between inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary. Maybe this decision is not so challenging for some companies since lower-salary workers always decrease extra investments for company; however, money is not everything. Although, for some, inexperienced workers at a lower salary bring with themselves saving money in companies’ budget, fresh atmosphere for company, and less expectation from managers, for others, such merit points do not worth to substitute them with experienced mature human force. In this course, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter group is superior to the former due to versatility of professional workers and whose perseverance.

To begin with, the most significant characteristic of professional human force is versatility. A manager should consider versatility to be first-and-last factor. “Sometimes I get stuck in financial situation but one of workers having a superficial knowledge about everything has saved company; his absent is deeply tangible”; a manager defined from one of his effectual workers. To better understand, inexperienced workers often have not such versatility dealing with computer problems, setting documents, and working in hard condition. A photographer explained: “My new-coming …always turn in photos to customers disorganized, I wish I hire a new mature one”. So, hiring professional workers has worth to invest.

Additionally, perseverance as the key factor of experienced workers makes them the great leaders in workplace. They doing task without wasting time bring projects forward much faster than any other else. A manager, in Computer Company, described when a new skilful worker joined with them: “Before, all projects took one month to complete but now, after hiring Mr. Jones, projects turn in to customers two weeks earlier”. This is why managers specifically in large companies prefer to hire experienced workers; if I were instead of them, I would do so, too.

All in all, I contended that versatility and perseverance are two main factors of professional experienced workers. If I were an employer, I would hire workers by such features there and then. For managers those who are familiar with difficulties of work place, isn’t that what you think, right?

such merit points do not worth to substitute
such merit points are not worth to substitute

to be first-and-last factor
to be the first-and-last factor

They doing task without wasting time bring projects forward much faster than any other else.
They do tasks without wasting time and bring projects forward much faster than any other else.

Sentences are not developed smoothly.