Essay topics: Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Everything in the world comes with its positive impacts and dark sides. So amelioration in food processing is also not exception of this. In ancient era, our forefathers spent the whole day in search for foods only, whereas, we want to finish cooking as less time as possible and it has become possible for the technological development.
To start with, let us consider the kitchen appliances like microwave, coffee maker, rice maker etc. Previously, one has to spend lot of time in preparing food, but the help of these equipment one cooks then within a few minutes. Moreover, in microwave we have to set an appropriate time and we have no need to pay attention to this during the interval; so w ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Karam Dhillon||56||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||Yeesher||84||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||mabick_1527||89.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||Deepali Luthra||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||itachi92||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||Jittip||90||Read full essay|
|3 years 12 months ago||eddysuaib||95||Read full essay|
|4 years 4 weeks ago||Umb221||75||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||marzieh||83.75||Read full essay|
- The following is a letter from the parent of a private school student to the principal of that school:Last year, Kensington Academy turned over management of its cafeteria to a private vendor, Swift Nutrition. This company serves low-fat, low-calorie meal (50)
- Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuits.Write a response in which you di (56.6667)
- A recent study indicates that children living in the Himalayan mountain region in Nepal have lower levels of tooth decay than children living in suburban areas in the United States, despite the fact that people in the Himalayan mountain region in Nepal re (50)
- Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor (73.33329999999999)
- A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled foo (10)
- Some people believe that teaching morality should be the foundation of education. Others believe that teaching a foundation of logical reasoning would do more to produce a moral society.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns (80)
- The following appeared in a letter from the faculty committee to the president of Seatown University:A study conducted at nearby Oceania University showed that faculty retention is higher when professors are offered free tuition at the university for thei (10)
- Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals. Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (80)
- Who according to you is a world leader? (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. (85)