Essay topics: We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)?
The people that we work with have many effects on us. Some people believe that it is not important that whom you work with; others would disagree. In my opinion our co-workers have many effect on our life for the following reasons.
First and foremost, it is really important that your colleagues be knowledgeable. If you work with some people who are really know how to work, you will learn that. For example, five years ago after sending my resume to lots of companies in search of a good job, finally I was accepted in a really big company as a fashion designer which is I was really interested in. It was great because it was a great company and there was really famous people that working with them was my dream for years. They were really knowledgeable and I learnt many things from these people and after about three years, finally, I started my own work and now I am a owner of a big company and I am really thankful to my co-workers in my first job which teach me many useful things.
Another reason is that your colleagues can make you feel energetic and happy which cause to increase your efficiency. For example about seven years ago when I was studying in university I had to work in a laboratory for three months to graduate. At first I really hated my job because I really felt depressed in the laboratory. I had to work with some old guys who just think about the last day of the month that they got their salary. But after a month I had some new colleagues which were really energetic and working with them made me felt that I really love my job. We had a lot of fun together and even after the work we went out and I really think that that two months were one of my memorable months.
Also our co-workers are the people that we spend most of our days with them and they really can help us when ever we need. For example, I remember when I was in that laboratory, I had problem with my family for about a week and my colleagues were really helpful and they helped me to relaxed and solve my problem. I just wanted to do something stupid. I decided to abandon my home and try to live on my own and forget my family forever but they helped me to realize that I was really wrong and I just was reacting like a child.
In sum, I think that people that you are working with not only affect your daily life but also they can change your future. In my opinion people should really try to be in a place where their co-workers are some great, helpful and knowledgeable people.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|8 months 2 days ago||Evgeniya||73||Read full essay|
|10 months 4 weeks ago||toeflibt.ara||90||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||wellington025||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||arman27||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Farzin.83||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 9 months ago||onlytopritu||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||zeezoo||90||Read full essay|
|4 years 4 months ago||magicsk||78.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|4 years 4 months ago||sonia123||85||Read full essay|
|5 years 3 weeks ago||ajejaljones||92.5||Read full essay|
- TPO-22 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam (73)
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hydrogen-based fuel-cell engine, wh (83)
- The reading states that Fuel-cell engines have several advantegous over internal-combustion engins and they can be a good replacement for them and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explained that it is true that internal-combustion (83)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t (73)
- Large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska's North Slope, a region that today experiences an extremely cold,arctic climate. One hundred million years ago, when those dinosaurs were alive, the environment of the North Slop (86)
- The article states that the zebra mussel is spreading and it is not possible to stop this invasion and it poses a serious threst to freshwater population and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that controversy of what you r (83)