Essay topics: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I asseverate with the statement that workers are more satisfied when they are exposed to different types of work rather doing same world the whole day. Working on different things are more advantageous and benefits the person who involves in multiple jobs in a day. There are several reasons to say why it will be advantageous and beneficiary among which I would aptly elucidate few of them with some real examples in further paragraphs.
First and the foremost advantage working in multiple job is gaining knowledge. For instance, my cousin is a software consultant in an IT company. Besides that he also work as a software developer and customer service in the same company. He plays three roles in the same corporate. This means he has knowledge in the field of consultancy, development and also customer service. Thus, handling multiple jobs help to proliferate our existing knowledge and widens opportunity thinking capacity.
Second, handling multiple jobs also helps to handle time efficiently and effectively. Time management is one of the essential habit that we have to develop in this fast moving world. Otherwise the work would pile up and we will end up with not doing them efficiently. Thus, handling multiple jobs make us learn have to manage our time. For example I am a software professional and besides, I am yoga instructor too. Handling both of these jobs in a day helps me to manage my time. I will utilize my whole day working on both the jobs and hence it leads to more productivity.
One more benefit that definitely deserves few words here is opportunity in the outside world. We we handle multiple jobs, we will gain expertise in variety of fields. This will help us to find job outside anywhere in this world. One of our team mate shifted to a new location and she had to find the job for her survival. She was good in training fresh graduates and programming. She started a tuition and taught students the programming.
To wrap it up, working o different jobs is essential in order to compete with this rapid. More jobs you handle more the benefits you avail.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 15 hours ago||peymankaz||66||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||aliola_214||63||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||yqkqknct||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||catherine0915||76||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||tyhase||76||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||tyhase||67||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 7 hours ago||zizi.dream||73||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 10 hours ago||aq3027||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||Nafis||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||M.S 2019||73||Read full essay|
- TPO-11 - Integrated Writing Task A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature,novels, plays, and poems,than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for (85)
- Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- TPO-09 - Integrated Writing Task Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hy (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-08 - Integrated Writing TaskToward the end of his life, the Chevalier de Seingalt (1725-1798) wrote a long memoir recounting his life and adventures. The Chevalier was a somewhat controversial figure, but since he met many famous people, (73)
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing Task In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recyclin (73)
- TPO-05 - Integrated Writing Task As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand th (73)