Essay topics: TPO-Extra 2-integrated
Both the reading and listening parts offer two opposite views about smart cars. While the passage lists three advantages of smart cars to depict its adherence from this novel technology; the professor, on the other hand, casts doubt on all mentioned benefits, and presents some clues to call all of them into the question.
First of all, the article refers to the fewer numbers of the accident as the first benefits of smart cars, which also saves a life; the instructor, in contrast, refutes this point. As she describes, any advanced technology breaks down occasionally; thus, there is the possibility that one of the smarts cars falls and does not work in the traffic. In this case, for the sake of compact traffic of smart cars, there would be a bigger accident if one car stops working. So, the smart car does not reduce accidents or the number of injuries.
Secondly, meanwhile, the text stated the high speeded highway as another positive aspect of smart cars; the lecturer, on the contrary, disapproves it. As she explains, according to one study, the number of individuals who use cars increases when they convince with the traffic. Therefore, the comfort provided by the smart cars persuades more persons to drive cars; as a result, the traffic will stay heavy as more cars are used. Consequently, smart cars do not speed up the highway's speed and reduce community duration.
Finally, the passage mentioned that the reduction of driving's cost as the last advantage of smart cars; otherwise, the professor rejects this one too. As she asserts, the global desired advancement in technology requires a high amount of money. Besides, the repairment of the smart cars, for the sake of their technical stuff such as the sensor, is more expensive than the traditional cars. So, the money required for the smart cars' development and repairment offsets the cost of ordinary cars and people will not save money by owning smart cars.
- 1. Government officials should rely on their judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reaso (66)
- Do you agre or disagree with the following statement? leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- tpo 38-intg (3)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (3)
- tpo37-integrated (3)
- Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev (66)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? to improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for a university professor. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- tpo29-integrated writing (85)
- The vice president of human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Int (48)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? for the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children than spend money on the universities. use specific reasons and (71)