Essay topics: Some people think that it would be better for large companies and
industry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.
Others believe that companies and industries should remain in
more urban areas.
Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you
chose that position. Support your point of view with details from
your own experiences, observations or reading.
Owing to globalization and industrialization many companies have opened in large urban centres. Some people have suggested that the companies should move to city outskirts for proper utilization of city resources. This essay will argue that what are the benefits of having industries in regional areas.
To begin with, one direct benefit is pollution and crowding of the city will be significantly reduced by having industries in regional areas. As industries will move to outskirts, there will be no emission of greenhouse gases and environment will be pollution free. Additionally, some workforce has to relocate as well. For instance, a manufacturing industry need not be in the city, it can operate easily operate from a regional area. Therefore, it is better for the industries to city outskirts.
The other advantage is the development and job creation when the industries are moved shifted in regional areas. As regional areas lack infrastructure, setting up the industries will benefit the local population. They will get employment. Additionally, better infrastructure will be available for them due to the setup of an industry. Thus, helping the local population in a regional place.
This essay discussed advantages of setting up the industries in a regional area. In my opinion, it is advisable to open the industries in a regional area for the betterment of the local population.
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (55)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)