Essay topics: Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion
Nowadays, there is an ongoing deliberation how music plays an important role in students life for learning prospective, which attracted plethora of controversies and drawn the attention from the public. it can be agreed that, music is consider as therapy for many things and improve concentration also, whereas other side of people hold contrary views. This essay will discuss both sides and lead to logical conclusion.
At the outset, there are numerous benefits of music in scholars life, but the most essential is to support for their concentration towards the study, as well as it also help to improve mental health and heal emotional pain. As per recent research conducted by Oxford university resulted, 80% of undergraduate prefer to listen music when they feel under pressure for exams to release their tension. Therefore, music helps students on every level to improve their performance on each area.
Nevertheless, some people hold an opposing view and tend to believe that, music distract students from their study and lead them to negative performance. To over counter their argument, I would like to assert music therapy has been proven by many research for their advantages over weight to disadvantages. Hence, music also improve mental patient conditions and provide them piece full environment.
Agglomerating all points above, it can be concluded that, music is beneficial for young students to improve their mental health and motivate them to perform better in their studies. As per my prospective, schools and educational institution should have mandatory subject of music for every pupils.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||smb.arami||85||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Dangar sandip M.||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 hour ago||nicah||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Junaid54||80||Read full essay|
|5 months 4 days ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||3pid||55||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||bashirheidari||88||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||lmquan||87||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||m.hashemipour||88||Read full essay|
- Vegetarianism is a more ethical practice than eating meat.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations. (77)
- The experience of work is more important than having a qualification? Do u agree or disagree? (80)
- Do you think that place where the person grew up has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with examples. (80)
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion (77)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- Globalization has brought people closely together, especially in culture, communication and business field. What do you think? (88)
- What do you think about our environment considering the fact that there has been steady increase in pollution and affects like global warming are increasing as time is passing by? Are we under jeopardy? Is the humanity safe? (88)
- The space travel is fantastic these days and people are very fascinated towards it but there are many environmental problems in our planet that need to be resolved first. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or on environmental issu (77)
- Younger employees have more skills, knowledge and more motivated than older employees. To what extent do you agree or disagree, support your argument with your own experience? (80)
- Some universities deduct marks from students' works if given in late, what are your views and what action will you recommend to take? (80)