some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Obviously, there are many significant factors that we should consider in order to successfully choose our field of study. Although, considering our own interests and talents is essential for choosing our major, there is no doubt that finding a lucrative job would make our life more beautiful and productive. From my point of view, the former factor should take precedence over the latter one. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most significant reasons why I hold this point of view.

First of all, improving our knowledge in a study field needs to devote our life in it and it is impossible when we don't talented in that field or even worse when we don't like it, no matter how the field of study is money making. For example, consider someone who loves English Literature and enjoy writing novels, but his parents forces him to be a Computer scientist just because Computer Science is one of the most profitable study fields nowadays; the person should spend much time and energy for learning many scientific subjects that he hates them such as Mathematics, Physics, and Electronic. So, without saying, he suffers from reading all these materials and he won't advance in his major. So, although there are countless jobs in his fields, he won't progress in any of them. Thus, taking our talents and interests into account is necessary for determining our future major.

As another primary reason, in many cases if we pay attention to our talents and interest for choosing our majors, we would have opportunities to be successful in our field of study, so we would capable to find our favorite jobs. For instance, consider a child with amazing art and music talent; if the child devotes all of her life to her interests, she has a great chance to be a famous and rich musician or painter. In fact, we have a huge chance to find a satisfying job when we are talented and knowledgeable in our field. Thus, it is more reasonable to put higher priority in our favorites rather than job availability factor for selecting our field of study.

We, however, shouldn't forget that money plays a primary role in quality of our life and we would not be completely happy without money and a satisfying job. Also, living in extreme poverty would avoid us to be successful in our major. As an example, when one seriously needs money for paying his family's costs and there is no high salary job related to his major, he would find an irrelevant job to his field of study. Therefore, ignoring job availability as one of the key factors to choose our major is unadvisable.

By taking all the aforementioned reasons into account, I personally believe taking our interests and talents into account is not adequate for determining our study field. In order to make the best decision for our field of study, we also should consider other integral factors like job availability. We shouldn't forgive that we just once live in the world and choosing our career and major would influence on our entire life.

Sentence: Therefore, ignoring job availability as one of the key factors to choose our major is unadvisable.
Error: unadvisable Suggestion: inadvisable

Your opinions in the introduction and conclusion are different.