No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.
The majority of non-academic people divide all study fields to two primary groups of theoretical and practical; they also believe that theoretical study fields such as Philosophy, Mathematics, Literature, and so on, can advance independently. However, I claim that in todays' world no study field can progress without cooperating with other scientific fields.
As the main reason, although some basic study fields created independently at first, they hadn't any major progress before cooperating with other scientific fields. For instance, in the ancient time, the only applications of Mathematics were some simple uses such as measuring weight, areas, and perimeter; but when it used to solve chemistry or physics problems, it wasn't abstract anymore and developed significantly. Therefore, each study field that incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field will advance because scientists of the field encounter new and creative ideas for developing it.
Another primary reason is that, the true progress of any work is achieving the main goal of that work and final aim of all fields of study is obviating human being's needs; so, in complex todays' world, no study field can reach its main goal independently; so, it can't truly advance. For instance, Medicine properly advanced after cooperating with other scientific fields such as Mechanic, Computer Science, Physics, etc. Now, Medicine almost reaches its main goal, which is curing all kinds of diseases and hurts.
Last but not least, all scientific fields are based on other fields now and it is impossible to find an independent study field. Also, all of our progress in technology and civilization is because of reasonable study fields' association. As an example, thanks to alliance of wide variety of scientific fields, inventing computers and the Internet improved our life entirely. Hence, to make the world a better place for live and have a more productive life, we obviously need a logical combination of study fields.
To cut the long story short, by taking all the aforementioned reasons into account, one can reasonably draw the conclusion that no field of study can advance significantly alone. Our world is so complicated that we can't examine it from one single point of view and to make it a more suitable place for the next generation all study fields should incorporates knowledge and experience from other fields of study.
- In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s no to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fire would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much damage. However, in the summer of 1988, f 80
- some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. 50
- No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field. 75
- Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future. 80
- "Advertising with Cable Communications Corp. is a great way to increase your profits. Recently the Adams Car Dealership began advertising with Cable Communications and over the last 30 days, sales are up 15% over the previous month. Let us increase your 80
although some basic study fields created independently at first
although some basic study fields are created independently at first
Sentence: Our world is so complicated that we can't examine it from one single point of view and to make it a more suitable place for the next generation all study fields should incorporates knowledge and experience from other fields of study.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and incorporates
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 3.0 out of 6
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 386 350
No. of Characters: 1980 1500
No. of Different Words: 203 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.432 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.13 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.813 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 138 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 105 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 77 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 54 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 29.692 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.714 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.846 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.418 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.653 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.153 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5