Essay topics: Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain.
Although wilderness areas are rich in many significant fuel and water sources and they can be use as a beneficial way of economic growth, developing these areas is harmful for people, the faunas and floras, and the environment. Thus, I believe that we should preserve these areas in their natural state. In the following paragraphs I will delve into the most primary reasons why I hold this point of view.
First of all, developing wilderness areas for potential economic gain will disturb the ecosystem's balance and will destroy wide variety of animals and plants. For example, developing these areas makes the areas overcrowded and causes air and water pollution. So, vulnerable plants and animals will die and more powerful animals will migrate to another places; migrating animals to a new habitat is not necessary helpful for the habitat's faunas and floras. Hence, it is not fair to hurt and kill a lot of creatures just because of our welfare.
Another primary reason is that unsettling wilderness areas' natural state would change the climate and the climate change can affect people's health and life seriously. For instance, during developing these areas, worker should cut a lot of trees, which are important for avoiding soil erosion; poor soil can't absorb water and it causes precipitation decline. Increased air pollution also makes the weather warmer and causes acidic rain. So, the vicinity areas' people would suffer wide heath and economic problems.
Finally, we should preserve these areas in national form because of the next generation's well being; For example, water and fuel sources of the planet are limited and if we consume all of them, our children can't survive in coming future. The next generation also needs to know about these areas' fauna and floras and enjoy the beauty of the nature. Therefore, keeping these areas safe and pure is essential for our children's future.
In conclusion, by taking all the aforementioned reasons into account, I personally claim that preserving wilderness areas in their natural form is vital for both people and ecosystem. Although economic gain is fundamental for our society progress, it doesn't mean we can put many creatures' life in danger.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|10 months 4 weeks ago||AT fr KR||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Sandipan Ghosh||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||arpitmotwani||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||stritto||66||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 weeks ago||urvangP||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||Av9ash||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||Av9ash||75||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||sal||66||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 week ago||j0ker||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||halleyt99||75||Read full essay|
- In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s no to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fire would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much damage. However, in the summer of 1988, f (80)
- what are qualities of a good neighbor (72.5)
- some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. (50)
- Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future. (80)
- Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain. (60)
- Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with (60)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. (76.6667)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students. Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own dec (66.6667)
- No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field. (75)
- Of Altamonte students polled, 65 percent say they participate in either an intramural, varsity, or community sports team. Being a member of a sport team keeps one fit and healthy and promotes an active life style. Since the majority of students are taking (80)