Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain.

Although wilderness areas are rich in many significant fuel and water sources and they can be use as a beneficial way of economic growth, developing these areas is harmful for people, the faunas and floras, and the environment. Thus, I believe that we should preserve these areas in their natural state. In the following paragraphs I will delve into the most primary reasons why I hold this point of view.

First of all, developing wilderness areas for potential economic gain will disturb the ecosystem's balance and will destroy wide variety of animals and plants. For example, developing these areas makes the areas overcrowded and causes air and water pollution. So, vulnerable plants and animals will die and more powerful animals will migrate to another places; migrating animals to a new habitat is not necessary helpful for the habitat's faunas and floras. Hence, it is not fair to hurt and kill a lot of creatures just because of our welfare.

Another primary reason is that unsettling wilderness areas' natural state would change the climate and the climate change can affect people's health and life seriously. For instance, during developing these areas, worker should cut a lot of trees, which are important for avoiding soil erosion; poor soil can't absorb water and it causes precipitation decline. Increased air pollution also makes the weather warmer and causes acidic rain. So, the vicinity areas' people would suffer wide heath and economic problems.

Finally, we should preserve these areas in national form because of the next generation's well being; For example, water and fuel sources of the planet are limited and if we consume all of them, our children can't survive in coming future. The next generation also needs to know about these areas' fauna and floras and enjoy the beauty of the nature. Therefore, keeping these areas safe and pure is essential for our children's future.

In conclusion, by taking all the aforementioned reasons into account, I personally claim that preserving wilderness areas in their natural form is vital for both people and ecosystem. Although economic gain is fundamental for our society progress, it doesn't mean we can put many creatures' life in danger.

Sentence: So, vulnerable plants and animals will die and more powerful animals will migrate to another places; migrating animals to a new habitat is not necessary helpful for the habitat's faunas and floras.
Description: The fragment another places ; is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace places with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

is not necessary helpful
is not necessarily helpful