Essay topics: Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.
Although some people believe that solving the immediate today's problems are more important than trying for solving coming problems, the majority of each nation disagree with this opinion. I personally claim that the latter is rather reasonable and governments shouldn't neglect future problems. In the fallowing paragraphs, I will delve into the most important reasons why I hold this point of view.
First of all, the governments' key role is keeping their nation safe and if they don't anticipate and solve the future problems, they maybe put the nation life in a great danger. For example, if governments don't pay attention to overcrowded problem of a country, in the coming future the nation would suffer from many other problems such as low quality life style, resources' shortage, air and water pollution, and so on; these problems can seriously impede the nations' progress. Or if the governments never improve the poor military force, in the upcoming war the country would defeat and many people will die. Therefore, it is necessary for governments to think about future troubles and solve them as soon as possible.
Another primary reason is that solving anticipated problems immediately is more affordable than solving them when they hurt both society and people. For example, if the governments have predicted that in some areas earthquake is likely happen, it is more logical to build these areas' buildings with high quality materials and decrease the population of there, rather than costing much money for building all the buildings again and healing injured people after the earthquake. Thus, by solving anticipated problems, governments can save much money.
Finally, thinking about anticipated problems forces governments to find the most efficient and complete solutions for current difficulties not just finding transient solution for them. For example, when a country suffers from air pollution, the governments can solve the problem by disallowing people to use their cars or forcing people to stay at their homes; but, these solutions are not the best ones because the governments didn't consider these solutions' drawbacks. Hence, thinking about plausible problems causes to find the best and most beneficial solutions for the current problems.
In conclusion, by taking all the aforementioned reasons into account, I personally think that solving coming problems is as important as solving current problems. By solving future difficulties, governments would save many people's life and protect the nation. They also would prevent unnecessary costs and find the best solutions for current problems. We shouldn't forget that our today's problems were called the future problems in the past.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 days 3 hours ago||Md. Thariqul Islam||50||Read full essay|
|6 days 11 hours ago||wbae0826||62||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||HIMANK AMBASHTA||83||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Feral11||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||pg||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||evanlu||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 day ago||rherrera23||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 day ago||rherrera23||54||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 day ago||rherrera23||33||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||rherrera23||33||Read full essay|
- In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s no to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fire would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much damage. However, in the summer of 1988, f (80)
- what are qualities of a good neighbor (72.5)
- some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. (50)
- Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future. (80)
- Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain. (60)
- Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with (60)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. (76.66670000000001)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students. Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own dec (66.66670000000001)
- No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field. (75)
- Of Altamonte students polled, 65 percent say they participate in either an intramural, varsity, or community sports team. Being a member of a sport team keeps one fit and healthy and promotes an active life style. Since the majority of students are taking (80)