The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.“According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.
“According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public’s lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising.”
Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

The argument from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company has clearly some gaps that turn it inconsistent.

The director argues that the cause of fewer people attended Super Screen Movies is because the movies reviews are not reaching enough the public. First of all, he assumes that the reviews aren’t reaching he public, the marketing department doesn’t have any research about it. Secondly, the fall of the public may be linked with others factors, like movies quality and kind.

The director assumes that the problem isn’t in the movies quality, but in the lack of knowledge from the public that there are good movies available. Again, he doesn’t have any research proving this fact, and the problem can lies too in piracy, for today there are many possibilities through Internet to download movies, without any cost.

Finally, he says that the way to solve this problem is investing advertising, but looking just to it he will not resolve this question. It’s necessary to look better to the public behavior and desires, to understand where the problem really is. Only then will be possible to develop a plan of action to recover the public.

Sentence: Again, he doesn't have any research proving this fact, and the problem can lies too in piracy, for today there are many possibilities through Internet to download movies, without any cost.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and lies

Minimum 250 words wanted.