All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

We all know that today many parents volunteer their free time to children's schools. Those parents organize sport activities such as baseball, basketball, socket, they buy needed equipment and train school teams etc. Furthermore, many school theatres, clubs are created and guided by parents. So, may we aver that all parents should be forced to volunteer time to their children’s schools? Although at the first glance, the proposed idea seems to be attractive and reasonable, more careful and thoughtful gaze at the stance reveals some significant drawbacks which make policy fulfillment questionable. Therefore, as far as I am concerned I disagree with the issue because of reasons discussed in more details below.

To begin with, perhaps, the most glaring drawback of the policy is that some of parents may not be desirable at school’ ground. For example, if a parent has served a sentence in prison and was convicted in violent crime or sexual one, it is highly doubtful to require the person to visit school. This example has demonstrated that implementation of the policy in the way it initially propose literally impossible and perilous for students.

Furthermore, probably, some parents may have tension between them, they may be divorced or one of parents may be under injunction which limits the time which one may spend with the child. In this case, a child whose parents will be forced to devote their time to school may be additionally exposed to parents' problems and arguments. Moreover, such conflicts may poison life of a child at school who may perceive it as a harbor from home's troubles and conflicts. In other words, if families are unhappy and undergo problematic situation, the implementation of the policy will bring rather disadvantages than benefits to a child.

Finally, in some situation even parents who have harmonic relationships may literally not be able to devote their time to school's activities. In fact, job of many parents may be highly time consuming, many of us have to work more than eight hours per day, five day in weak, it has become a widespread practice to work till your boss goes to home or till you finish your part of work. In such condition forcing parents devote their time to children’s school is unreasonable due to the possibility that those exhausted parents who need to have rest will be required to spend time at school instead.

In conclusion, when we hear that all parents ought to be required to devote their time to school, we tend to concur with this statement because today parents help school a lot. However, the proposed idea neglects some circumstances such as that parents or one of them may be a hardened criminal or they might be in conflict with each other or merely work too much. Those neglected circumstances significantly undermine the idea and thus, in my opinion, the possible negative aftermaths outweigh supposed positive ones.

---------------------
arguments: OK

Need conjunctions for two sentences, like:

Those parents organize sport activities such as baseball, basketball, socket, they buy needed equipment and train school teams etc.

some parents may have tension between them, they may be divorced or one of parents may be under injunction
----------------------