All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling

All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position

The author of the subject recommends all parents should have a volunteer attendance to their offspring’s school. This claim generally aligns with my perspective. In fact, there are a list of factors and reasons to adhere my favorable attitude toward this subject. In this essay, I will explore three pivotal reasons to delineate the precision of my view point.

One of the most considerable factors for my approbation toward this assumption is enhancing the relationship among the educational system and the parents. Unfortunately, based upon the today's life style and standards, utmost of the parents are busy with their jobs; in addition, they spend very short period with their children's education and they are unaware of their educational progresses. Moreover, most of the learners prefer not to present and deliver their real trainings’ endeavors and their consequences in the home. In this scenario, the parent will be unaware about their progresses and their failures until they have a direct link with the teachers. Thus, it illustrates the importance of the relationship between the teachers and parents.

Moreover, the school is the first society, which the children attend after home's private atmospheres. It is lucidly explicit; the children will present a different personality in this new environment. This new behavior is merely differs from their reaction in the home. Consequently, parents by spending some volunteer time by the schools get familiar by the students' new reactions in their social life; and, they can interference or meddle in the case which the children’s needs helps.

Finally, the regular attendance spur the parents informed about the educational environments, which they spend the huge amount of the money to support and advocate their offspring’s future. Most of the parents spend lots money to the private schools to pave the path for their children. So this link channels them to inform about the schools’ services. Dose the school renders the best training condition for their learners or not? And dose the school deserves the pennies, which they spend or not? Thus this relationship guarantees the accuracy of the schools’ atmospheres.

Putting all mentioned into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the topic. The volunteer time among parents and schools guarantees the success of the children in all aspects of the life.

This new behavior is merely differs from their reaction
This new behavior is merely differing from their reaction
This new behavior merely differs from their reaction

in the case which the children’s needs helps.
in the case when the children need helps.

the regular attendance spur the parents
the regular attendance spurs the parents

the educational environments, which they spend the huge amount of the money to support and advocate their offspring’s future.
Description: check books how to use 'which'

Dose the school renders the best training condition
Dose the school render the best training condition

And dose the school deserves the pennies,
And dose the school deserve the pennies,

Sentence: Unfortunately, based upon the today's life style and standards, utmost of the parents are busy with their jobs; in addition, they spend very short period with their children's education and they are unaware of their educational progresses.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: Consequently, parents by spending some volunteer time by the schools get familiar by the students' new reactions in their social life; and, they can interference or meddle in the case which the children's needs helps.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and interference

Sentence: Most of the parents spend lots money to the private schools to pave the path for their children.
Suggestion: Refer to lots and money

Sentence: So this link channels them to inform about the schools' services.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to channels and them